30 fl. oz
80 fl. oz
129 fl. oz.
197 fl. oz
342 fl. oz.
Sold in cases of 54
Sold in cases of 20
Sold in cases of 12
Sold in cases of 8
Sold in cases of 4
Because they are versatile, durable, and lend themselves to nearly every kind of "decor" or display, some of the most popular storage and display fixtures for numerous kinds of businesses are bulk plastic containers. Yet, "plastic containers" is a phrase that encompasses numerous kinds of containers that just happen to be plastic; in certain situations, it makes more sense to use one kind of plastic container over another kind.
Below are three bulk plastic containers you dont want to overlook as youre planning your next display.
1. Plastic Fish Bowl Containers
Its probably pretty obvious that their versatility makes plastic containers the kinds of containers you don't want to overlook; however, the reason fish bowl containers are listed as containers you don't want to overlook and not, say, square plastic containers or just plastic containers in general is their EXTRA versatility.
Like every other kind of plastic container, plastic fish bowl containers are excellent fixtures for both displaying and storing merchandise and other store-related items or tools.
They're available in a wide variety of sizes, which makes it easy for you to use plastic fish bowl containers to:
- Create candy displays.
- Showcase small, non-edible merchandise like children toys such as bouncy balls.
- Store items like staples, paperclips, price tags, hooks, and other store-related or display-related tools.
However, plastic fish bowl containers take things a step further. They allow businesses such as restaurants and taverns to use them not only as display and storage tools, but also as serving tools. Many restaurants, taverns, and other establishments that sell drinks use fish bowl containers to offer drink promotions and to serve special mixed drinks to groups of customers!
2. Stackable Plastic Containers
Because they're great space savers, stackable plastic containers are excellent choices for store owners who need to make the most of the display space they have. These kinds of containers are designed to sit flush beside one another and stack one on top of another, which allows you to squeeze as much display as possible into one space.
You can use stackable plastic containers to:
- Create countertop displays.
- Create displays using addition display fixtures like convenience store racks.
- Keep in mind that stackable containers offer variety, too; you can find them in both oblong and hexagon shapes.
3. Hand Grip Plastic Containers
While hand grip plastic containers are useful for every kind of business, they're especially helpful for business that sell products customers need to pour in order to access.
Consider these ideas:
- Hotels, motels, restaurants, cafeterias, and other establishments that sell food products can use these containers to display and store foods that customers need to pour, such as dry cereals.
- Candy stores and any business that sells candy can use plastic hand grip containers to display and store both wrapped and unwrapped candies. Note that if you choose to use these containers to display and store unwrapped candies, make sure you choose a model with a lid to keep them fresh and safe from debris.
Every store owner can use these containers if a merchandise display is set up in such a way that it would be easier for the customers to remove the containers to retrieve the merchandise.